Sunday, April 11, 2010

The FIinale

All the writing I’ve done has been for my English class at college. It has been a different experience writing something for the whole world to see. I really liked doing it because it was a way to get something that bothered you off your chest. I feel my writing is good. I wrote about a good variety of things, definitely got me to think clearly after I wrote it. Maybe, but all in all I had a lot of fun writing about the free topics and letting my mind wonder about things as I spoke. I really liked the one blog I talked about if everyone knew what the other was thinking by body language. Something like that really is fun to think about what would happen if something small were to be changed. I didn’t like how I would get stuck on writing for a blog and get stuck. I would eventually just repeat everything, not the smartest but, what are you going to do when you’re stuck? Just keep swimming (Finding Nemo quote from Dory). But I don’t know if I’ll keep writing or if I’ll just stop and forget about it. Blogs seem like a fun way to just let your mind wonder in the hopes someone out there would read it and care enough about it. I’m glad I was exposed to something like this in college and had the chance to explore with the topics my teacher gave to me. It was a bit of a hassle if I almost forgot to do one. Usually Sunday afternoon I’ll be like “oh snap! I almost forgot about the blog for English class I need to write”. In the end I just look at the finished blog and say, “yup that’s all I got to say about that” (Forest Gump).

No comments:

Post a Comment