Sunday, March 14, 2010

Body language

So in bio of last week, we started to learn more about behavior and body language. I always knew about it but never really payed attention to it because every little movement could mean something so I was just like, ok this is cool but it’s so nitpicky. But now I wish I knew more about it, so I can somewhat read people better. I know my boyfriend is really into this stuff and he can read me like a book, and I just know what he’s thinking because I just know how he acts. I looked over it all and I was like wow that means that, and we humans just do it out of free will. We subconsciously think of this stuff, and our body just acts it out without us even knowing it. It’s a bit creepy, but really awesome to think about. If you think about it, our bodies already do so much for us automatically, and now it’s even showing our emotional physically. Thank God a lot of people may not know too much detail about body language or else, life would just be no fun, if you think about it. If everyone knew body language signs, then everyone could read each other, there would be no secret admirers, or no need for court actually, because you would be able to tell if someone did the crime or not. Ok maybe not that dramatic, but life would just be a full on open book, with everyone’s emotions handed to one another. Also, if we all did know more about body language, I mean to every last little detail, we would have much better liars too. That would be chaotic, if everyone was amazing at lying then our world would be a lie. Interesting to see how one topic, if known a lot, could possible mess up our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment